9/28/12

Brandi's Top Summer 2012 Reads

To be honest I did not get to read as much as I would have prefered over the summer but don't let that fool you because I DID read a few.

The Mighty Storm by Samantha Towle
Now this one blew my socks off! Jake was so mouth watering I nearly drooled all over my IPad (no worries, I did not electricute myself). This book had everything I love in a novel..angsty romance,sexual tension and a smokin Alpha male.






Sempre by J.M. Darhower
This was a fantastic story that drew me in, even to the point that I procrastinated in finshing just so I could stick with these character's longer.A beautiful love story set in the world of the Mafia that will stick with me for years to come.







Motorcycle Man by Kristen Ashley
Not only did I LOVE Motorcycle Man and the Dream Man series but I adore ALL of Kristen Ashley's books! If you have not yet discovered the wicked talent of Kristen..then get her on your TBR list.

1 comment :

  1. Ya babe! And give it up for your girl that put you on that Kristen Ashley train! LOL...adding The Mighty Storm to my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on NRR!

Lenore
~Media Coordinator/ Site Owner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...