11/8/12

Review: The Professional by Rhonda Nelson

Title: The Professional
Author:Rhonda Nelson Release Date: November2012
PublisherHarlequin Blaze  (Netgalley)
Genre: Contemporary
Rating:DNF
Reviewer: Karia
Buy From: Amazon/ Barnes and Noble



Sum It Up!I love the Men Out of Uniform series, but this one I had to give up on by p169...no hanky panky in the old folks home...
 

Ranger Security Investigational Files

Case #125: A Retirement-Home Robber?

Notes: Jeb "The Professional" Anderson is sent undercover to investigate thefts at a seniors residence. But what happens when a sexy suspect steals his heart?

Former military man Jeb Anderson accepted a job at Ranger Security to regain some control over his life. But when he goes undercover to investigate a series of thefts at a retirement home, his number one suspect completely unravels his control...and sends his libido sky-high!

As far as massage therapist Sophie O'Brien is concerned, Jeb is infuriating. Still, she'd like nothing more than to find out just what's underneath Jeb's reserved exterior-and his clothes! Because if he's half as talented as his nickname implies, letting him uncover all her secrets will be very, very satisfying. (Back of the Book)


Review:
I love the Men Out of Uniform series, but this one I had to give up on by p169...no hanky panky in the old folks home...

I just couldn't get into Sophie. She was so cold and stiff that I found myself wondering why everyone seems to love her so much. Then add on the odd things like her trying to find a robber and her crazy family. It was just off to me. Then there was Jeb, who I really wanted to like, but didn't get anything more from him. He seemed so much more 1 dimensional and that is not my mind's uber alpha military hero kind of Hero.
 Overall...you all know I love my Harly Blaze's, but this is a second one now where I have been left hanging. Give the reader what they want...a fast paced sweet and sexy romance with a tight HEA. Enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on NRR!

Lenore
~Media Coordinator/ Site Owner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...