7/14/12

Review: Riding Her Tiger- Doris O’Connor

Title: Riding Her Tiger
Author: Doris O'Connor
Series: Blood Wings- Book 1
Release Date: May 1 2012
PublisherEvernight Publishing
Genre: Paranormal Romance/ Erotica
Rating: 5 Hoots
Reviewer: Charity
Buy From: Amazon
Sum It Up! I loved everything about this book, Doris O’Connor definitely has it going on!


Can one night change your life forever?
Estelle has been lusting after her kinky boss Nathan for ages, but how do you snare a much older Dom? You enlist the help of the internet.
Matched to exploration facilitator Ink, Estelle explores her submissive fantasies to the full. When online sex turns into a real life ménage, will a case of mistaken identity ruin her chances with Nathan?
Or will the shifter claim his mate? (Goodreads)
Review- HOT HOT HOT!!! Now this is my kind of book! I loved everything about this book, Doris O’Connor definitely has it going on, and knows how to bring out your hottest, darkest, mind-blowing fantasies in the most delicious ways.
Estelle, I have a female crush for because she is a strong woman who goes for exactly what she wants, but is an obeying submissive in the bedroom (or dungeon!). Nathan is your perfect gentleman, but knows how to deliver kind of HEA every woman deserves. BUT I absolutely LOVE Ink and Grisha, I wouldn’t mind being between them anytime!
I sincerely hope there is more to come from the characters of Club Ink! I am definitely going to look into more of Ms. O’Connor writing and “Riding Her Tiger” is going on my reread list! Love it!
Warning- BDSM, m/f/m, anal, shifters


  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on NRR!

Lenore
~Media Coordinator/ Site Owner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...