5/13/12

Bout of Books!!

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

Welcome! Lenore here. I have decided to participate in the Bout of Books Read-A-Thon! Join me in this reading challenge by posting how much and what you have read while I update and comment on all the books I have planned to read.

My Goals:
To read 4-6 books during this read-a-thon (since some may be longer)
I want to read at least one book for pleasure
I want to get some of the ones I am behind on done

Books to Read: (This list is longer just in case :)
Finish City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare (pleasure)
Fated by Alyson Noel (review)
Obsidian Flame by Caris Roane (review)
Fifty Shades of Grey by EL James (pleasure)
Embrace of the Damned by Anya Bast (review)
Lethal Rider by Larissa Ione (review)

Wish me luck!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on NRR!

Lenore
~Media Coordinator/ Site Owner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...