3/16/12

Photo Friday


Welcome to Photo Fridays! So, I was jogging around the neighborhood a few days ago, and ran across this beautiful butterfly. I kept getting a deja vu vibe, and so I scoured some more to see what it reminded me of. I knew immediately when I saw this cover! What do you think? Does it look similar? Does the butterfly make you think of a different character or cover? 



What do you think? Does it look similar? I just love the cover for Incarnate by Jodi Meadows. They did a great job capturing the theme and I think this butterfly might have just been their inspiration! Does the butterfly make you think of a different character or cover? Opinions?

Lenore



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on NRR!

Lenore
~Media Coordinator/ Site Owner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...