1/26/13

Review: Hopeless by Colleen Hoover

Title: Hopeless
Author:  Colleen Hoover
Release Date: December 2012
Publisher: Self Published
Genre:New Adult
Rating: 5 Hoots
Reviewer: Brandi
Buy From: Amazon / B&N


Sum It Up!  Another one that exceeds my expectations!!!


Summary:
Sometimes discovering the truth can leave you more hopeless than believing the lies…

That’s what seventeen-year-old Sky realizes after she meets Dean Holder. A guy with a reputation that rivals her own and an uncanny ability to invoke feelings in her she’s never had before. He terrifies her and captivates her all in the span of just one encounter, and something about the way he makes her feel sparks buried memories from a past that she wishes could just stay buried.


Sky struggles to keep him at a distance knowing he’s nothing but trouble, but Holder insists on learning everything about her. After finally caving to his unwavering pursuit, Sky soon finds that Holder isn’t at all who he’s been claiming to be. When the secrets he’s been keeping are finally revealed, every single facet of Sky’s life will change forever. (Goodreads)

Review:
Another one that exceeds my expectations!!! I want to throw out so many adjectives to explain how much I loved Hopeless, but I must refrain to using just one...AWESOME!!!!! Colleen Hoover was quite the hit last year among readers with her novel Slammed, which I read and loved however, Hopeless blew that out of the water in my opinion. So, if you are a fan of the talented Ms. Hoover, then get this book now!!

Hopeless is a book of secrets...so many secrets that by the end, once all the puzzle pieces connect, you will realize just how brilliant Hoover is as an author! I loved the characters, and they are written so the reader will easily bond with them. The connection between Sky and Holder is memorizing to say the least, but at times my heart would break for them. And let me just say that Holder is a type of guy that we all love to read!

So, that’s it! I am not going to give any of the plot away, because I would not dare to ruin it for any readers!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on NRR!

Lenore
~Media Coordinator/ Site Owner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...