11/4/12

Review: Watch Me by Lisa Renee Jones

Title: Watch Me
Author:Lisa Renee Jones
Miniseries: Stepping Up
Release Date:September 2012
Publisher: Harlequin Blaze
Genre: Contemporary
Rating: DNFReviewer: Karia
Buy From: Amazon/ Barnes and Noble



Sum It Up! Don't let my review throw you off...Ms. Jones is normally a great go to for me
 


 Twelve young dancers are competing for the dream. Only one will win. But with sabotaged sets and flooded living quarters, the "Curse" threatens both competitors and crew. And unless she can turn this train wreck into a TV triumph, producer Meagan Tippan's dream will be the Curse's last victim....

Enter security head and former Special Forces soldier-and all-around pain in Meagan's butt-Sam Kellar. He's a nightmare...and the stuff that X-rated dreams are made of! But as tensions between Meagan and Sam become increasingly explosive, their only choice is to get it all out-and take it all off! (Back of the Book)

Review:
Yikes...this never happens to me, but now two back to back Blaze novels have failed to suck me in. Meagan irritated me and just couldn't stick it out to see how her story ended. What I normally love about Blaze novels is their fast pace with great hot love up front. Don't let my review throw you off...Ms. Jones is normally a great go to for me in the Blaze series and this miniseries may pick up. Enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on NRR!

Lenore
~Media Coordinator/ Site Owner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...