7/25/12

Review: Rapture- Lauren Kate

Title: Rapture
Author: Lauren Kate
Series: Fallen Book 4
Release Date: June 12 2012
Publisher: Delacorte Press
Genre: YA Paranormal 
Rating: 4.75 Hoots
Reviewer: Angela
Buy From: AmazonBarnes and Noble
Sum It Up! I knew Luce was special, but I have to say, Mrs. Kate threw a curve ball at me. 

The sky is dark with wings . . . .

Like sand in an hourglass, time is running out for Luce and Daniel. To stop Lucifer from erasing the past they must find the place where the angels fell to earth. Dark forces are after them, and Daniel doesn’t know if he can do this—live only to lose Luce again and again.

Yet together they will face an epic battle that will end with lifeless bodies . . . and angel dust. Great sacrifices are made. Hearts are destroyed. And suddenly Luce knows what must happen.

For she was meant to be with someone other than Daniel. The curse they’ve borne has always and only been about her—and the love she cast aside. The choice she makes now will be the only one that truly matters.

In the fight for Luce, who will win?

The astonishing conclusion to the FALLEN series. Heaven can’t wait any longer.  (Goodreads)

Review:
I have waited for Rapture to come out but I didn’t read it right away. I was too afraid I’d gobble up the pages and knowing this was the end of Daniel and Luce’s story, I held off… until now.

I knew Luce was special, but I have to say, Mrs. Kate threw a curve ball at me. I didn’t quite see it coming until I was close to the end and what a shocker it was.

Luce finally is able to hold on to all of her past lives and with this special gift, she is able to break the curse. I’m not giving more away than that. There is tragedy, sacrifices, action and intrigue from beginning to end. Daniel and Luce have a chance to finally be together though the journey to get there may not lead them to the other…

The only thing Luce and Daniel have ever wanted was to be together, love one another and when it’s all said and done, love as pure and beautiful as theirs is left to chance.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on NRR!

Lenore
~Media Coordinator/ Site Owner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...