2/20/12

Interview: Jennifer Murgia


NRR: Can you share with us when you knew you wanted to be a writer?

I believe I must have had an inkling when I was about seven years old. I devoured young reader books at an early age and found such great friends within their pages - I was inspired to make up my own stories when I ran out of books to read! I officially fell in love when I was in third grade and that's when I knew I would grow up to become a writer!

NRR: What author/books help inspire your writing career?

Judy Blume, Erica Jung, Anne Rice . . . yeah, there's more . . .


NRR: What made you decide to write about angels?

I never really planned on writing about angels, the idea popped into my head one night and sort of took over. It was such a strong idea of a girl falling for a guardian who was untouchable, that the next morning I began writing and finished a few months later. Voila! Angel Star!

NRR: What is your guilty pleasure?

Books! And some Skor bars . . . 

NRR: Can you share with us a little about Lemniscate?

I have to say although Lemniscate picks up right where Angel Star leaves off, it takes an unpredictable turn. It's dark and meant to make you wonder.

Here's the back cover summary.

For Teagan, these last few months have been heaven on earth- especially now that Garreth, her boyfriend and guardian angel, is earthbound. But perhaps Garreth is becoming a little more human than either of them expected. 
Now, Teagan must realize that her world is once again about to shift, as she questions the faith she held in others against those once considered enemies. 
In this continuation of Angel Star, Lemniscate will draw you even deeper into the world of dark and light as Teagan realizes the angel who could possibly save them all is the one angel she feared the most.

NRR: What is in your to be read pile?

That's a dangerous question. Really. Have you seen my bookshelf? It's scary. But okay, Delirium, Immortal Beloved, Like Mandarin, Demon Glass to name a few.

NRR: What can fans expect to see from you next? 

Oh I have a few projects under my sleeve. I'm working on one right now and I'm anxious to see where it will go!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on NRR!

Lenore
~Media Coordinator/ Site Owner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...